Barrio de Salamanca, Madrid
Hermosilla I is the perfect place to stay for a romantic getaway for two people ready to explore fantastic Madrid.
The apartment has one of the best locations in the city, just a few steps from the elegant Velázquez street and two blocks from the famous Serrano street (Madrid's Fifth Avenue) with well-known designer boutiques and excellent restaurants in the area. It is centrally located in Recoletos, the best area of the upscale Salamanca neighbourhood, known for its elegant buildings and tree-lined streets.
Hermosilla I is also one block from the Mercado de La Paz, the most famous gastro market in the city, with a variety of food options for lunch.
This modern apartment is located on a 3rd floor, with an INTERIOR view to a small patio.
It is decorated with a fresh, contemporary style, and nice decor pieces.
The apartment features an open floor plan design that includes a nice living room and a super modern white kitchen fully equipped with all the appliances and utensils you may need for a pleasant stay.
The living room has two windows, a comfortable sofa with beautiful colorful cushions, a red armchair, a wooden bench, a pair of chic turquoise table lamps with feathers, a coffee table, and a smart, flat TV.
The bedroom is separated and consists of a double bed (1.40 x 1.90m), two bedside tables, a hairy stool and an interesting geometric headboard. It has two windows that bathe the room with natural light.
There is a nice dressing room with plenty of storage space that shares space with the bathroom, featuring a walk-in shower.
The apartment has white Microcement flooring,
Hermosilla I is located in a beautiful building with an elegant, classical facade with a splendid interior. It has an elevator and a doorman.
A Carrefour Express supermarket is conveniently located in front of the building.
The two nearest metro stations are two blocks away (Serrano and Velázquez).
Smart TV and cable
Central Air Conditioning
Nespresso Coffee machine
Iron and Ironboard
stay 14 nights)
Rentals from 4 to 11 months: a 5% reduction applies to
the monthly price.
NOW 1.990 €
NOW 1.990 €
Flexible Check In
From 9 am to 8 pm. Extra charges apply for check-ins outside these hours.
If you would like to Check-in after 8:00pm or on Sunday an additional fee of 30 Euros will be charged.
For Check-ins after 11:00 pm a 50 Euros fee will apply.
In order to confirm a booking, a deposit worth 30% of the total reservation amount must be paid via bank transfer. The remaining 70% must be received15 days before the check-in date.
Payment can be made via bank transfers or credit card online. We will charge a 2 % fee for payment with non-EU credit cards. No fee will be charged if the purchase is paid in foreign currency.
Paid with a credit card during check-in. It is returned within 15 days after departure as long as the apartment does not show any damage.
3% additional for payments with American Express (Visa and Mastercard do not have a surcharge)
Welcome gift and ammenities by L’Occitane
Fine Portuguese bed linen and towels.
Booking Fee 120Є
We will retain the following percentage of the reservation amount:
Between 15 and 30 days: 50% will be charged.
Between 8 and 15 days: 75% will be charged.
7 days or less: 100% will be charged.
NEW FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY DUE TO COVID-19